ROLES THAT WE RECRUIT
Our recruitment services manage permanent, contract and casual placements. As business specialists we focus on a whole of organisation approach and have the capacity to recruit from entry level roles through to executive appointments. We focus on recruiting roles within the following streams:
- IT – Developers, Technicians, Help Desk, Network Engineers, Analysts
- Design – Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Graphic Designer, Animation
- Digital Marketing – Marketing Manager/Coordinator/Officer, Specialists in Social Media, SEO, PPC, eCommerce and Content marketing
- Office Support – Reception, Administration, Executive Assistant
- Accountancy – Finance Manager, Management Accountant, Financial Accountant, Bookkeeper, Accounts, Payroll
- Human Resources – HR Manager/Coordinator/Officer, Trainers, WH&S
- Sales – Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Sales Representative, Customer Service
- Engineering& Technical – Civil, Structural, Water, Geotechnical, Architecture, Drafting, Estimating, Town Planning, Project Management
- Executive – CEO, CFO, COO, CTO, CIO, General Manager, Operations Manager
Our recruitment services have been developed to allow all businesses, regardless of size, the ability to afford and use the services of a professional recruitment agency. In addition, our list of unbundled recruitment services are for those circumstances whereby a business may only require part of the recruitment service to be completed by us.
PREMIER RECRUITMENT SERVICE:
The ‘Premier Service’ undertaken by New Point Recruitment is our full recruitment service and includes:
- Creation and placement of professional advertising, contacting our network of candidates and searching our database
- Screening of and responding to all candidate applications
- Face to face interviewing and reporting of up to 5 shortlisted candidates meeting the agreed criteria
- Interview summary and candidate(s) resume(s) forwarded to you
- Two reference checks, background and qualification checks and reports sent to you per candidate
- Coordination of interview process and negotiation with candidates
- A replacement guarantee of 90 days will apply upon the candidate’s commencement date
UNBUNDLED RECRUITMENT SERVICES:
At any time you require our expertise for a portion of a full recruitment service, for example initial advertising and screening, we have unbundled packages available to suit your requirements. As each service requirement is unique, prices are upon application.
SKILLS AND PSYCHOMETRIC TESTING:
At New Point Recruitment we have additional services available as part of the recruitment service such as skills and aptitude testing on computer packages, psychological or psychometric testing. Please speak to our team to obtain further details.
Contact us at New Point Recruitment to discuss your recruitment options at any time on 1300558979 or lodge your enquiry at our contact page. All enquiries will be addressed promptly.
When it comes to Executive Search and Specialist Recruitment, the team at New Point Recruitment are committed to providing the highest standard of service to source the ideal applicant for your need.
With a solid network of selected contacts and a dedicated Search Consultant, we have a far reach to source the best candidates in the market to present to you.
What’s more, we deliver results, have terms that are fair to your organisation and also have consultants that are commercially-focused and experienced in recruitment and selection that understand business.
We are committed to:
- Transparency in our processes, fees and terms
- Maintaining the utmost confidentiality during the assignment
- Delivering fully vetted, qualified and referenced candidates that meet your criteria and have the proven experience to perform in the role
Contact our office on 1300 558 979 to discuss your upcoming recruit. We will meet with you to plan our attraction and search strategy to source the ideal person for you.