Account Manager - Telephone Sales
Our client is a fast growing organisation based in the northern Gold Coast area that specialises in branded promotional products. They are currently seeking a high performing business to business (B2B) Account Manager to focus on and increase revenue from current clients and to also call outbound to source new business opportunities. The role offers an attractive base salary and a highly competitive and achievable commission structure.
We are seeking an experienced Account Manager that can further develop relationships with current clients, understand their business and probe to source additional revenue opportunities. You will have the opportunity to work with 'Big Ticket' clients, as well as SME's and with a repeat order level of over 96% (for which commissions are paid), the ability to find new solutions and make those cold calls will be the difference between an 'also ran' and a true winner. New business development will also be the key to success in the role in building your portfolio of clients and you will be one of those people who takes call rejection as part of the sales process, has a 'can do' attitude to deliver solutions, and has the ability to bounce back to achieve new levels. If you are a continuous learner who is prepared to listen to advice on a proven sales system to enhance your skills and income, this will be the role for you.
Office hours are 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch break.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrated experience in account management, sales or telephone sales, meeting or exceeding targets, converting leads and closing sales
- KPI / goal driven with a hunter approach and an engaging and confident personality
- Experience managing key accounts and seeking additional revenue streams from your clients, managing customer relationships, building your database, forecasting sales and accurately log calls and data into your CRM
- A self-starter with a strategic approach to researching, generating leads, cold-calling, quoting and following sales processes
- Ability to speak with businesses and business-minded people
- Good administrative skills, a high attention to detail and experience with MS Word, Excel, email and CRM software
- Reliable and honest with a strong work ethic.
- Highly organised, motivated and results focused
- Own transport essential.
On offer is a competitive base salary, a highly competitive commission structure, product training and support, and the chance to be part of an enjoyable and career-focused work environment.