Administration Assistant (Junior Level)
Our client based in the Robina area works within an exciting and ever-changing industry. Due to growth of the business, the team is expanding and they are now seeking a suitably experienced Junior-level Administrator to join them in a full time permanent role.
We are seeking an a person with at least 6 months administration experience that is looking towards building a career and take on a more technical role within the company. The role would be highly suited to a person with excellent mathematical and technical skills, experience using spreadsheets, is tech savvy and has strong customer service skills.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, your will undertake the appropriate training and as your role progresses, you will be involved in:
- Support - Providing support to the Operations Manager and Account Managers including running reports and preparing account reviews, data analysis and learning about tendering processes
- Customer Service - Answering queries and providing a high level of service to business clients
- Administration - Accurately entering data into, and running reports from, their database as well as general administrative tasks
We are seeking a professional candidate that meets the following criteria:
- At least 6 months' recent experience in an administrative role
- Excellent administrative skill with highly accurate data entry, spelling and grammatical skills
- An analytical mind and enjoy working with numbers and large volumes of data
- Experience with Gmail and MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of CRM systems and updating of databases would be ideal
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills to interact with clients
- A high customer service focus, strong telephone skills, a positive attitude and having a sense of accountability for your work
- Good organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Team focused as well as being able to work autonomously
- A desire to learn and build your career
On offer is a competitive salary package, career opportunities and the chance to join an exciting, enjoyable and supportive work environment.