Our client based in the Southport area works within an exciting and ever-changing industry. Due to growth of the business, the team is expanding and they are now seeking a suitably experienced Junior-level Administrator to join them in a full time permanent role. The business will be also moving to Carrara in the near future to a brand new office to accommodate their growth!
We are seeking a person with at least 6 months administration experience that is looking towards building a career and take on a more technical role within the company. The role would be highly suited to a person with excellent data entry skills, experience using spreadsheets, is tech savvy and has strong customer service skills.
Reporting to the Office Manager, your will undertake the appropriate training and as your role progresses, you will be involved in:
- Support - Providing support to the Office Manager and Directors including running reports, collating information and running errands
- Customer Service - Managing incoming calls and emails from clients, answering queries and providing a high level of service
- Administration - Accurately entering data into, and running reports from, their system, purchase orders, ordering supplies, as well as general administrative tasks
We are seeking a professional candidate that meets the following criteria:
- At least 6 months' recent experience in an administrative role
- Excellent administrative skill with highly accurate data entry, spelling and grammatical skills
- An analytical mind and enjoy working with numbers and large volumes of data
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Knowledge of SAP or similar CRM/ERP systems and updating of databases would be ideal
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills to interact with clients
- A high customer service focus, strong telephone skills, a positive attitude and having a sense of accountability for your work
- Good organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Team focused as well as being able to work autonomously
- A desire to learn and build on your career
On offer is a competitive salary package, career opportunities and the chance to join an exciting, enjoyable and supportive work environment.