Our client based in the Hope Island area is expanding again and requires an Administrative Assistant to join the team in a full time role supporting Managers with their property portfolio.
We are seeking an administrator with at least 2 years' experience in an administrative function. Whilst not essential, the role would be highly suited to a person with previous experience in property, strata, legal, accounting or professional services firms due to the nature of the work involved.
On offer is a competitive salary package for this role and the opportunity to join a growing company with career opportunities and an enjoyable and supportive work environment.
Working Monday to Friday, the primary focus of your role is to provide exceptional administrative support to Managers overseeing a property portfolio as well as engaging with clients in regards to property matters. Your duties will include customer service, typing of correspondence and minutes, emailing clients, assisting with accounts enquiries and general data entry.
We are seeking a professional candidate that meets the following criteria:
- At least 2 years' recent experience in a similar administrative role
- Excellent administrative skill with highly accurate data entry, spelling and grammatical skills
- Experience with MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and databases
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills to interact with colleagues and clients
- High organisational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent corporate presentation and a great, team focused personality