Administration / Reception
Our client has the management rights for a number of properties across the Gold Coast. They now have a role on offer for a skilled administrator to service a property in a popular and trendy new development at Paradise Point during weekdays across normal business hours. The property is residential only with no holiday letting.
This is a permanent full-time position, with an attractive salary and an immediate start on offer as well as free parking.
What we are seeking is a person who enjoys client contact, has experience in front reception, is suitably skilled in administration, and is versatile to work with and schedule contractors for maintenance works across the property.
Reporting to the Manager, you will be based in the office as the first point of contact for resident enquiries and managing contractor activity on site. Duties will include:
- Customer Service â Taking calls, emails, and some walk in enquiries from residents regarding the property which could include maintenance issues, access issues, lost keys, and garage fobs
- Contractor management - Contacting contractors to do maintenance works, signing them in at the office, taking contractors to assigned properties, and maintaining the database on all projects undertaken
- Administration â Email management; data entry into the CRM for projects; allocation of costs; reviewing office processes; reporting; stationery and supply management
We are seeking a candidate with a professional yet vibrant personality who also possesses a high level of administrative skills. The ideal person will meet the following criteria:
- Previous relevant office administration experience - at least 18 months experience is ideal
- Experience coordinating or scheduling of jobs or technicians would be ideal but not essential
- Professional approach with a high customer service focus
- Strong administrative skill with highly accurate data entry skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Excel and Word as well as CRM's
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact with contractors, staff and clients
- High organisational and time management skills with the ability to follow procedures
- Good attention to detail, team focused and a great personality