Our client based in Southport is expanding and is seeking a skilled administrative assistant that is looking to take up a unique career opportunity with them. Commencing in an administrative support role, you will be have the opportunity to undertake full training and mentorship to become a Strata Manager (Body Corporate Manager).
The role would be highly suited to an experienced administrator that likes technical work and wants to move out of a general administrative role into a really strong career path. Previous experience in property, strata, legal or accounting firms would be ideal due to the nature of the work involved.
During your training, you will learn and become responsible for:
- Managing your own portfolio of properties
- Building relationships with clients and developing new business
- Solving issues, providing support and advice, and negotiating with clients
- Attending client meetings (most within business hours), working closely with committees and providing effective administration of your portfolio
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Strong administrative skill with a high attention to detail
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills to build and maintain relationships, solve problems and negotiate effectively
- Experience working with financial data would be ideal
- Experience working with and applying legislation would be ideal
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A great, team focused personality
On offer is a competitive salary package in line with your current experience, a genuine career path in strata, full training and mentorship and the chance to be part of an enjoyable and supportive work environment.