CAD Designer / Draftsperson
Our client is hiring! Immediate start.
They are a highly successful and well-established engineering company based on the Gold Coast. They are designing solutions under contract to assist with medical equipment and associated products to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. They are seeking an experienced CAD Designer to join their design and drafting team in a full time permanent role to assist in design work.
To be shortlisted, you must have experience in the design and modelling of either plastic injection moulds, medical devices, aerospace or similar.
Reporting to the CAD Design Team Leader, you will be responsible for the design and drafting of components and moulds and liaise directly with clientele on large projects. You will be working in a full time role Monday to Friday with overtime also available.
We are seeking a candidate that meets the following criteria:
- Experienced CAD draftsman
- Experienced in using Solid Edge 3D drafting software or similar
- A good understanding of and experience in the design of injection moulds and tooling components
- A strong ability to read and interpret diagrams and recommend improvements or changes where necessary
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Good communication skills
- A strong team player
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive salary negotiable with experience
- Paid overtime
- Recognition for your work
- Exposure to the latest technologies and unique projects
- Full company support and a rewarding, team-focused working environment