CNC Lathe Operator
Full time permanent CNC Lathe Operator role available now for an immediate start. Join a well established engineering business in the central Gold Coast region with ongoing support and a strong team environment.
The company is expanding again and has taken on some very relevant (COVID-19 related) and interesting projects to add to their portfolio of work.
Our client is seeking a full time permanent CNC Lathe Operator to operate top of the line lathes ideally during the night shift (4:30pm - 2am) however are allso open to a day shift person Monday to Friday with regular overtime available. Mazak / Mazatrol experience is highly regarded however if you have fanuc or other similar controllers, they will be happy to train you - it will also give you the opportunity to expand your skills to include Mazatrol.
Competitive rates are on offer and the role is available to commence immediately.
We are seeking a candidate that meets the following criteria:
- Experience in CNC lathe operation is essential
- Mazak/Mazatrol experience highly regarded
- Creating jigs, fixtures, and die making would be ideal but not necessary
- The ability to read and interpret diagrams and input data into the CNC for milling
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Safety awareness for yourself and fellow work mates
- Good communication skills
- A strong team player
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive rate negotiable with experience as well as regular overtime
- Recognition for your work
- Exposure to the latest technologies and unique projects
- Full company support and a rewarding, team-focused working environment