CNC Machinists - Lathe (x1) and Milling (x1)
Full time permanent CNC Lathe Operator role available as well as a CNC Milling Machinist. Join a well established and growing manufacturing business in the central Gold Coast region with ongoing support and a strong team environment.
Our client is seeking:
- 1 x Full time permanent CNC Lathe Operator, with skills in Mazak/Mazatrol or similar controllers (training available if not Mazatrol trained) to operate top of the line CNC lathes during the day shift Monday to Friday with some overtime available.
- 1 x Full time permanent CNC Milling Machinist, with similar skills in Mazatrol or similar controllers to operate state of the art multi-axis milling machines
Competitive rates are on offer and the role is available to commence immediately.
We are seeking a candidate that meets the following criteria:
- Experience in CNC lathes, or;
- Experience with Multi-axis milling / machining centres
- Mazak/Mazatrol experience highly regarded, fanuc or similar
- Creating jigs, fixtures, and die making would be ideal but not necessary
- The ability to read and interpret diagrams and input data into the CNC for milling
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Safety awareness for yourself and fellow work mates
- Good communication skills
- A strong team player
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive rate negotiable with experience as well as regular overtime
- Recognition for your work
- Exposure to the latest technologies and unique projects
- Full company support and a rewarding, team-focused working environment