CNC Machinists - Milling (x1) & Lathe (x1)
Full time permanent CNC Milling Machinist and full time permanent CNC Lathe Operator roles available now. Join a well established business in the central Gold Coast region with ongoing support and a strong team environment.
Our client is seeking:
- 1 x Full time permanent CNC Milling Machinist to operate top of the line multi-axis CNC mills during the day shift Monday to Friday with some overtime available. Mazak/Mazatrol experience is highly regarded however if you have fanuc or other similar controllers, they will be happy to train you - it will also give you the opportunity to expand your skills to include Mazatrol.
- 1 x Full time permanent CNC Lathe Operator, with similar skills in Mazatrol or similar controllers.
Competitive rates are on offer and the role is available to commence immediately.
We are seeking a candidate that meets the following criteria:
- Experience in Multi-axis milling / machining centres and/or lathes essential
- Mazak/Mazatrol experience highly regarded
- Creating jigs, fixtures, and die making would be ideal but not necessary
- The ability to read and interpret diagrams and input data into the CNC for milling
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Safety awareness for yourself and fellow work mates
- Good communication skills
- A strong team player
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive rate negotiable with experience as well as regular overtime
- Recognition for your work
- Exposure to the latest technologies and unique projects
- Full company support and a rewarding, team-focused working environment