Full time permanent CNC Operator role based in Ormeau available now. Join a well established and growing manufacturing business with ongoing support and a strong team environment.
Competitive rates are on offer and the role is available to commence immediately. Hours will be full time Monday to Friday midday to 8pm daily (which will have afternoon shift loadings applied). During your training / transition period, you will be guided by an experienced Operator and work 4am to midday shifts until you are up to speed.
We are seeking a candidate that meets the following criteria:
- Experience in the use of CNC machines such as cutting tables, mills, routers, lathes, laser cutters or similar
- Preferable to come from either metal, timber or glass industries
- AutoCAD or similar software would be highly preferred
- The ability to read and interpret drawings and input data into the CNC
- Attention to detail and pride in your work
- Safety awareness for yourself and fellow work mates
- Good communication skills
- A strong team player
- Fit and reliable with a good work ethic
Training will be made available to help you transition from a previous CNC role into this one.
Benefits you will receive:
- Competitive rate negotiable with experience as well as opportunities for overtime
- Recognition for your work
- Exposure to the latest technologies and interesting projects
- Full company support and a rewarding, team-focused working environment