Our central Gold Coast based client is a leading boutique law firm with a great culture and team focus. Due to growth of the firm, the team is expanding and they are now seeking a suitably experienced Conveyancing Paralegal to join them in a full time opportunity.
The role would be highly suited to a person with at least 2-3 years' experience and has handled residential conveyancing matters from A-Z. You will be working within a team of paralegals to provide support and would also have the capacity to manage files from start to finish whilst tending to strict deadlines.
We are seeking a professional candidate that meets the following criteria:
- At least 2-3 years’ conveyancing experience
- Strong knowledge of conveyancing A-Z
- Excellent file management expertise
- High level administrative and IT skills with highly accurate data entry, spelling and grammatical skills
- High organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Team focused, with a great attitude and commitment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with clients
On offer is a competitive salary package, career opportunities and the chance to join an exciting, enjoyable and supportive work environment.