Customer Service Representative / Administration
Our client based in the Crows Nest area is expanding again and requires a skilled Customer Service Representative to join the team in a full time opportunity. Whilst you will be managing inbound calls regarding client enquiries, you will also split your role with administrative tasks. It's a unique role that mixes up your day and provides future career opportunities for you.
The company is focused on property services and as a customer service rep, you will be the first point of call for enquiries coming through about billing, repairs and maintenance issues and other property-related matters. Other tasks will include outbound calls to contractors to schedule works and general administrative support tasks for the property team.
Working Monday to Friday in a full time role, we are seeking a professional candidate that meets the following criteria:
- At least 18 months' recent experience in a similar customer service, call centre or administrative role
- An excellent phone manner and customer service focus
- Good administrative skills with highly accurate data entry, spelling and grammatical skills
- Experience with MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and databases
- Strong and professional written and verbal communication skills to interact with colleagues and clients
- High organisational and time management skills to meet deadlines
- Excellent corporate presentation and a great, team focused personality
On offer is a competitive salary package for this role and the opportunity to join a growing company with career potential and a supportive work environment.