We are currently recruiting for a really progressive and rapidly expanding financial services firm based locally in the central Gold Coast area. Due to further expansion of the company and additional business coming on board, they require an additional Financial Planner to join the Gold Coast team in a full time role.
What you will find attractive about the role is that the clients on the book that you will manage have already been engaged and are fee paying. You will not need to prospect for new business, instead you will be working with a productive client base, to grow and retain your portfolio in a supportive team environment.
We are seeking a suitably qualified and skilled candidate that has strong client management skills, is professional, personable and has a reasonable level of financial planning knowledge to assist clients and develop further opportunities within your portfolio.
What’s on offer:
- Excellent remuneration package with bonus structure
- A wide range of staff benefits including a wellbeing program and social club
- Options for flexible working
- A career path in a strong and established organisation
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial advice across a spectrum of needs such as, but not limited to investment, superannuation, retirement planning, insurance and estate planning.
- Undertake quality conversations with clients to understand their needs and provide strategic holistic advice
- Manage, grow and retain a portfolio of clients
- Develop advice that is in the best interest of the client, acting with regulatory and ethical guidelines
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Appropriate Tertiary qualifications
- FASEA qualified (or near qualified)
- You will need to demonstrate the highest ethical and professional standards
- Have the ability to work at a fast pace and have strong adaptive skills to change
- High level client management skills and a real passion for what you do
- Strong in compliance with a high attention to detail
- Personable and positive, to fit with a sociable and motivated team
- Open to travelling to Brisbane to meet with clients once fortnightly
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint as well as industry software