Lead Developer / Project Manager
If you're considering your next career move, our client has a proposition worth considering, right here on the Gold Coast. Due to growth, you will have the opportunity to join a successful software company with a robust product that has seen steady client acquisition.
Our client is now seeking a skilled and capable Lead Developer to join the team in this exciting time to manage the development team and ongoing projects, ensuring the delivery of a well-regarded industry cloud solution across multiple platforms. You will also manage multiple client projects involving new features and custom versions of the software. This is a full time ongoing position that is a key role in the business and will provide you with further career enhancement as you progress.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and operational management to a team of Developers
- Ensuring the stable and sustainable provision of a portfolio of software platforms for clientele
- Leading, managing and delivering on projects in full, on time and to budget
- Providing deep technical leadership in software engineering best practices
- Analysing requirements and designing software solutions that deliver the intended business outcomes
- Ensuring team members are meeting client support requirements
- Managing stakeholder expectations and demands and regularly gathering and analysing customer feedback
You will need:
- Proven experience leading application software development and support teams
- Strong knowledge of product development cycles
- Experience with application integration technologies and methods
- Proficiency in PHP, MySql, NodeJS, RabbitMQ, Docker
- Advanced AWS Architecture Design, CI/CD and Modern Design Patterns
- Advanced GIT (bitbucket/github) structure, review and deployment knowledge
- Accommodation software experience highly regarded as would OTA integration knowledge (eg airbnb, vrbo, booking.com)
- Project Management Experience
- High attention to detail with the proven ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent communication and customer service/support skills
- A great attitude and always open to learning new technologies
- Team and outcome focussed to deliver on projects
This really is a great opportunity to join an established company with an outstanding product. There is also future career potential within the company as you watch the team grow under your direction.
On offer is a competitive salary for the skill level required as well as the opportunity to join and grow with a fun, inclusive and dedicated team.