Paralegal / Legal Assistant
We have 3 current full time opportunities for Paralegals or Legal Assistants across the Gold Coast.
We are seeking for our clients:
- 2 x Legal Assistant / Paralegal - Conveyancing / Property - central Gold Coast
- 1 x Legal Assistant / Paralegal - Generalist firm - Bundall area
If you're looking for a new opportunity, we believe that our clients have an interesting proposition for you. Clients that we choose to work with have a number of things in common: a great culture, they look after their staff and support their development, they pay well in the market and reward for performance.
The roles on offer would be highly suited to a person with at least 2-3 years' experience, that has the proven ability to work closely with the team and their clients, and has a passion and drive to succeed.
Your new role will include:
- Assisting Solicitors with the day-to-day handling of files
- Collating and drafting documents, general correspondence and court forms
- Liaising with and obtaining particulars from clients
- Scheduling appointments and diary management
- Preparing briefs and documentation
- Conducting legal research
- Filing, photocopying documents and general administrative tasks
We are seeking a professional candidate that meets the following criteria:
- Strong legal assistant / paralegal experience
- File management expertise will be an advantage
- Demonstrated experience in court document preparation and general correspondence
- Excellent administrative and IT skills with highly accurate data entry, spelling and grammatical skills
- High organisational, time management and multi-tasking skills to meet deadlines and perform under pressure
- Team focused, with a great attitude and commitment
- Professional written and verbal communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills to liaise effectively with clients