Property Manager - Residential / Commercial
Our client based in Bundall, is finalising a new development in Broadbeach and is seeking an experienced Property Manager to assist with the setup and management of both residential tenancies and mixed retail tenancies below. This is a full time permanent role and an immediate start is also on offer.
Our ideal person will possess a minimum of 2 years (current) experience, be proficient with leasing processes and systems, is able to professionally manage a portfolio of properties and possesses outstanding communication and presentation skills. You will be dealing with landlords, tenants and other staff members to resolve matters and efficiently care for a new portfolio.
Working alongside a small professional team, you will be responsible for the operation and management of the property portfolio. This is a full time role working Monday to Friday in normal business hours with general responsibilities including:
- Effectively liaising with tenants and landlords
- Completing ingoing/outgoing and routine inspections
- Complete repairs & maintenance management
- Arrears management
- Assist with making recommendations for rental increases and lease renewals
- Working towards targets and KPI's
- Advertising of vacant properties, procuring tenants, preparation and signing of all leasing documentation
- Administration - Rental forms, tenant and owner file maintenance, preparation of mid month and end of month reports; Trust accounting
The person we are seeking must have the following attributes/skills:
- Experience within property management is essential (residential and commercial)
- Full current QLD Real Estate Licence
- Possess a strong knowledge of the QLD Residential Tenancies Act
- Proficient with property management software (will assist in implementation)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Thorough attention to detail and a meticulous attitude to paperwork, follow-up and time management
- Strong customer service focus
- Maturity, excellent presentation and demeanour and a great work ethic to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to follow processes and guidelines to be able to share workload with the management team
- Ability to be contactable after hours (if required)
The role offers a competitive salary, career opportunities within the group as they grow, and the chance to work within a friendly and supportive team environment.