Property Manager - Residential
Due to a Portfolio expansion, we are seeking a Residential Property Manager to join our client's company based around the Bundall area in a full time permanent role.
Our ideal person will possess a minimum of 2 years recent experience, be proficient with property management software, able to professionally manage a portfolio of properties and possesses outstanding communication and presentation skills.
You will be dealing with landlords, tenants and other staff members to resolve matters and efficiently care for an established portfolio. Their clients are used to the highest level of efficiency and professionalism and we are happy for the incoming person to not only meet, but raise these standards.
Working alongside a professional and cohesive team, you will be responsible for the managing your portfolio. This is a full time role working Monday to Friday in normal business hours with general responsibilities including:
- Effectively liaising with tenants and landlords
- Completing ingoing/outgoing and routine inspections
- Complete repairs and maintenance management
- Arrears management
- Assist with making recommendations for rental increases and lease renewals
- Working towards targets and KPI's
- Advertising of vacant properties, procuring tenants, preparation and signing of all leasing documentation
- Administration - Rental forms, tenant and owner file maintenance, preparation of mid month and end of month reports; Trust accounting
The person we are seeking must have the following attributes/skills:
- Experience within residential property management is essential
- Full current QLD Real Estate Licence
- Possess a strong knowledge of the QLD Residential Tenancies Act
- Proficient with property management software (REI Cloud preferred)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Thorough attention to detail and a meticulous attitude to paperwork, follow-up and time management
- Strong customer service focus
- Maturity, excellent presentation and demeanour and a great work ethic to work with minimal supervision
- The ability to follow processes and guidelines to be able to share workload with the management team
- Ability to be contactable after hours (if required)
- Driver's licence and open to travel to inspect properties across the Gold Coast primarily with some Brisbane travel
The role offers a competitive salary, career opportunities within the group, and the chance to work within a friendly, supportive and exciting team environment.