Residential Concierge / Guest Services - Casual
Our client, a successful strata and facilities management company has an immediate need for two new casual staff members to join their front office and concierge team in opportunities within their prestige residential properties based in inner city Brisbane. You will have the opportunity to work in the team and be the professional face of their buildings within a property that you will be proud of. The roles on offer work across a 24/7 roster and will initially offer a minimum of 20 hours / 3 shifts per week, with the opportunity for additional shifts as required.
These opportunities would be highly suited to experienced Front Office, Guest Service Agents or Concierges looking for a new opportunity in the fast growing prestige residential sector.
Please note: a police check may be required for this role.
Your role will work closely with the Building Managers in the daily functionality of the Concierge operation, ensuring that standards are maintained and residents’ expectations are exceeded. You will provide a high level of service to residents and guests which will involve everything from greeting at the front door to ensuring that the common property is clean and immaculately presented.
The successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role in front office, guest services or concierge roles
- A hands-on and resident focused approach
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Time Management and organisational skills
- Excellent grooming and presentation and a happy disposition
- Happy to undertake cleaning duties within the building to maintain high standards
- Good knowledge of Brisbane and surrounds including restaurants, bars and attractions would be ideal
- Availability to work various shifts including nights, mornings, afternoons, week days and weekends
This is a great opportunity to join a new building and newly formed team in a fun, friendly and supportive work environment. All roles are an immediate start and attractive hourly rates are on offer to the right people. There is also the opportunity to increase hours as they grow.