Sales Executive - SaaS
Our client, eProcure, is Australia's fasting growing provider of e-procurement solutions to both the public and private sector. Due to this expansion, they are now seeking an experienced software as a service (SaaS) sales professional to join the sales team in Melbourne CBD to service the strong demand for their product in Victoria and NSW.
The eProcure platform https://eprocure.com.au delivers tangible benefits to any organisation by streamlining the procurement processes, increasing productivity, improving probity and generating huge cost saving benefits over outdated manual procurement practices. They have developed a game-changer for the industry and uptake in use is evidenced by this.
The role would be ideally suited to a sales hunter profile that has previous experience within software / SaaS sales, procurement or in the government sector, that enjoys building relationships, working with leads and is very confident with demos and bringing the deal to fruition.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be working closely with the team, contacting leads to introduce and demonstrate their software / tech platform. Due to the tremendous growth and market acceptance of the eProcure solution, this role will involve extensive travel both within Victoria and New Sales Wales.
What we are looking for is someone that has a good level of sales skills and is target driven. Your role will include direct sales to the industry, new business development and undertaking some marketing activities to reach potential clients.
An outline of some of your duties:
- Following inbound leads and enquiries and converting sales
- Presenting product demonstrations face to face, through webinars and online calls
- Sending quotes and information packages and writing proposals
- Researching and contacting new leads
- Account and relationship management of clients
- The ability to provide support and training as required to ensure a client's success with the product
Requirements for the role include:
- Experience in a similar role, selling and closing sales
- The ability to create and present proposals
- Strong customer service, negotiation and communication skills
- The drive and confidence to succeed in your role
- Personable nature and the ability to form natural relationships
- Must have a current driver's licence
- An ability to travel to undertake travel at short notice
On offer is a competitive base salary, laptop, phone and car allowance as well as a well-defined bonus structure. Joining the organisation at this period in time, allows you the opportunity to grow as the company does as well as being around a team that enjoys what they do.