We are seeking an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join our client’s team in a great Gold Coast based career opportunity.
Your role will lead the ongoing development of our client’s Salesforce deployment and be the key contact for any technical support Salesforce queries within the organisation. You will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Salesforce platform. Working closely with business leaders, department heads, and subject matter experts, your role will identify and document existing processes, re-develop and deploy new business processes, creating efficiency and structure within the company.
This role is part technical administrator and part process oriented and you will be responsible for day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of their CRM platform and the documentation of processes and Salesforce implementation.
Day to day functions will include:
- Serving as the system-administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Handling all day-to-day administrative functions including user account maintenance, user support, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Completing regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Managing Salesforce data feeds and other integrations
- Coordinating the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests
- Working with the management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assisting in training of new users, and growing the Salesforce skill set across the company
- Effectively acting as the liaison between users, vendors, and the application development team
What we are looking for:
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Pardot, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications will be highly regarded
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- High understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems, and processes
- Strong data management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Previous experience working in an agile environment preferred
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Customer oriented approach with good verbal and written skills and excellent customer service
- Experience in successfully driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
On offer is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful local company with development opportunities as well as being paid a salary package commensurate with your experience.