Senior Web Designer / Team Leader
Our client, based in the central Gold Coast area is seeking a Senior Web Designer to join and lead a small team in the delivery of projects for clients of their digital agency. We're seeking a hands on team lead that focuses on building high quality responsive websites and has solid development skills.
The role is full time permanent Monday to Friday and is available for an immediate start.
The team is dynamic, sociable and absolutely love what they do. They are there to collaborate and be creative as well as enhancing their learning and development. They love exploring new technologies, have great clients and seek out work that requires technical skill and creativity in design to deliver unique websites for their clients rather than run-of-the-mill templated designs.
If the below outlines who you are and what you know, pick up the phone and call David on 0414 862 979 as we have the right career opportunity for you:
- High proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Some PHP and MySQL knowledge would be an advantage
- Experience in CMS such as Drupal, Joomla! or intermediate level WordPress skills
- Use of responsive frameworks
- Hosting setup and support for clientele
- Strong focus on design elements as well as being able to to code and develop your creations
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator or other graphic design software would be ideal
- Current driver's licence to visit clients if needed (use of company car)
- Leadership / project management skills
- Excellent customer service skills, a team focus and love for what you do
This is a great role with a heap of opportunity for you to grow including career progression and development to add value to what you do.