Service Desk Coordinator / Dispatcher
Due to further expansion and even during this current environment, our client based in the central Gold Coast area is growing and requires an IT Service Desk Coordinator / Despatcher to join the team in a full time permanent role.
An immediate start is also on offer!
Your role will be responsible for overseeing all inbound user service requests, coordinating dispatch of IT technicians for user issues requiring on-site resolution, and organising technician schedules and equipment required. The position will work closely with the Service Desk Manager in ensuring the support tickets that come in from clients are attended to and escalated appropriately to SLA's.
Requirements for the role include:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and the ability to troubleshoot effectively with clients
- Strong coordination, planning and time management skills
- Sound administrative skills for documentation and notes
- Ability to work cohesively with the team on projects as well as individual tasks
- A current driver's licence (if required for site visits)
- Prior experience in a similar role within a ticketed service desk environment
- IT Level 1 or 2 experience across Windows server, Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, LAN/WAN networking, firewalls/security and Virtualisation
- Tertiary qualifications in IT as well as certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, ITIL etc) would be beneficial
- Experienced in the use of remote management tools
- Excellent understanding of networking principles, routers, switches, configuration and troubleshooting
On offer is a competitive salary package, a great team environment and the ability to progress your career in a growing local organisation.