Swimming Pool Service Technician or Trainee
Due to an increasing demand in business, our client is seeking another full time permanent swimming pool service technician or trainee to join the team located in the central Gold Coast area servicing residential and commercial pools. Our client is seeking an experienced service technician however is also open to training up a suitable person that would like to get a foot in the door in the industry. This role will be an immediate start for the right applicant.
Your role as a pool service technician is to visit clients to carry out general service work, maintenance works and repairs to pumps and chlorinators.
To be successful in the role you must have:
- Experience within the pool and spa service industry in service work would be ideal - (repair and installation work would be highly regarded but not essential)
- Knowledge of pool chemicals and products and general pool servicing
- Excellent customer service skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- A current open driver's licence with a good driving record
- Ability to work over a 7 day roster if required
- Physically fit for heavy lifting - Pool Salt, Chlorine Tubs
- Technical proficiency - able to use computers, smart phones and email
On offer is a competitive salary, depending on your skill level and experience, service vehicle use, and the opportunity to be part of a stable pool service and supplies company on the Gold Coast.
Please note - all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.