Trainee Body Corporate / Strata Manager
If you've been contemplating your future within property management it is really worth considering the switch to a career as a Body Corporate / Strata Manager. It's actually not a giant leap and comes with a lot of rewards.
From our experience as a recruiter, we can tell you this about the Brisbane market: When we advertise for Property Managers, we readily source a high number of good quality applicants to select from (your competition). When we advertise for Body Corporate Managers, we are lucky to get 3-4 experienced applicants and then we have to screen for quality from that. Think about your future - which pool would you rather be in?
Our client is a well-established, reputable and expanding Body Corporate / Facilities Management company based in Brisbane that is looking to give this career opportunity to you. You will be trained in the industry, get the chance to grow with the team and be appreciated for the work that you do.
During your training, you will learn and become responsible for:
- Managing your own portfolio of properties
- Building relationships with clients and developing new business
- Solving issues, providing support and advice, and negotiating with clients
- Attending client meetings (most within business hours), working closely with committees and providing effective administration of your portfolio
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Previous background in body corporate or property management will be highly regarded
- Experience working with and applying legislation would be ideal
- Some understanding of or exposure to body corporate/strata
- Experience in working with financial data
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills to build and maintain relationships, solve problems and negotiate effectively
- Strong administrative skill with a high attention to detail
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A great, team focused personality
On offer is a competitive salary package during your training, rewards for performance, growth opportunities, and the chance to be part of an enjoyable and supportive work environment to build your new career.