Trainee Strata Manager / Body Corporate Manager
If you've been contemplating your future within the real estate or property sector, it is really worth considering the switch to a career within Strata Management. It's actually not a giant leap and comes with a lot of rewards.
The role is a direct entry point into the strata industry and would be highly suited to someone from real estate, property management or body corporate / strata, looking for their next career move.
From our experience as a recruiter, we can tell you this about the Gold Coast market: When we advertise for Property Managers, we readily source a high number of good quality applicants to select from (your competition). When we advertise for Strata Managers, we are lucky to get 3-4 experienced applicants and then we have to screen for quality from that. Think about your future - which pool would you rather be in?
Our client is a well-established, reputable and expanding strata management company based on the Gold Coast that is looking to give this career opportunity to you. You will be trained in the industry, get the chance to grow with the team and be appreciated for the work that you do.
During your training, you will learn and become responsible for:
- Managing your own portfolio of properties
- Building relationships with clients and developing new business
- Solving issues, providing support and advice, and negotiating with clients
- Attending client meetings (most within business hours), working closely with committees and providing effective administration of your portfolio
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Experience within the property sector (strata, property or facilities management) will be highly regarded
- Excellent customer relationship and communication skills to build and maintain relationships, solve problems and negotiate effectively
- Experience working with financial data
- Experience working with and applying legislation would be ideal
- Strong administrative skill with a high attention to detail
- Skilled in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- A great, team focused personality
On offer is a competitive salary package in line with your current experience, rewards for performance, growth opportunities, and the chance to be part of an enjoyable and supportive work environment to build your new career.