As commercially experienced Gold Coast HR practitioners we understand how to effectively manage the employment relationship between your company and your employees. We offer a full suite of Human Resources services to cater to the level of need required to ensure your business is compliant, fair and attractive to potential staff as well as focusing on the retention of exceptional talent in your company.
We have carefully selected leading HR professionals and Employment Lawyers to partner with to ensure our clients are working with qualified, skilled and experienced professionals. Highly qualified, they have practiced HR/Law in real world scenarios to apply their knowledge and understanding of the commercial application and outcomes associated with growing and protecting a company. This experience ensures that you receive the latest practical advice, advocacy, policies, procedures and tools to assist you in managing your human resources effectively and efficiently.
Our Human Resources and Employment Law partners specialise in:
- HR Policies, Procedures and HR administration
- Onboarding, inductions and employee handbooks
- Employee Contracts, Letter of Offer
- Performance Management/Appraisals , Reward and Recognition programs, Retention Strategies
- Employee Relations / Industrial Relations
- Workforce Planning
- Change Management
- Training and Development of your workforce
- Termination and Redundancy
- Workplace Health & Safety
- Legal advice and advocacy
Our partners based in the Gold Coast, Brisbane and Northern NSW regions offer robust, flexible and cost-effective outsourced solution for managing your business’ Human Resources and providing appropriate, compliant and commercially viable solutions.
Please contact our office to discuss your HR requirements further on 1300 558 979.
What do you want from your business? Quite a simple question can also be very complex. Our aim is to simplify this and then create and implement strategies that help you figure this out to benefit personally, professionally and financially from your business. We often work with clients that have fantastic products and services and just need some help in marketing, sales, strategic direction and financial management.
From our experience, as a business owner or Managing Director, you will often be caught up in the operational side of the business. You start early, finish late and the plans you want to implement fall to the wayside for another day and eventually never happen. An idea is really nothing without implementation. How would you feel and what would the impact be for your business if you could implement these ideas and plans?
Asking for help is not a weakness, rather, it’s a sign of self-awareness and recognition that it’s best to engage professionals to help you succeed and ultimately to get the task done.
We sit down with you to discuss your business, what you are aiming to achieve, where you need assistance and how we can help you achieve your business and financial goals. If you fit any of the following scenarios outlined in the categories below, we can make a positive difference to your business:
Marketing / Web
- You have an established business, great products and services and you are just not making an impact in the market
- You have a website, you think it looks great however it’s not doing much for you in the way of leads, page ranking or converting people to contact or buy from you
- You have a great marketing idea or concept to boost your business but don’t have the time to move on it
- You are living off organic growth and leads rather than hitting the market proactively with a marketing plan to boost your performance
- You don’t believe in or engage regularly in social media to market your business
- You don’t really know what your customers think of you – how are you portrayed? User experience is everything and leads to retention, referrals and testimonials
- Your sales team are focusing on inbound leads rather than creating their own pipeline
- Your competition is making an impact on your business and you don’t know where to start to combat this
- Your sales team are marketing rather than closing sales
- You need strategic and business planning advice and implementation
- You need to undertake structured workforce planning, people management and retention strategies
- You wish to transform your business – turning around underperforming businesses, implementation of new business streams, divestment orexpansion
- You wish to commercialise your business ideas
- You are not paying yourself in your business, that is, your staff earn more than you
- You are barely ‘breaking even’ rather than turning a healthy profit
- You need assistance with budget creation and financial management
If you relate to any of the above scenarios and would like to have a confidential conversation with us, please call our office on 1300 558 979 to see how we can help you.